From: "Luis Dias" [diasfl...@yahoo.com]
Date: 06/05/2012 08:29 PM
To: "Luis Dias" <diasfl...@yahoo.com>
Subject: If it's June, it must be World Busk!

Dear music lover,

We at Child's Play (India) Foundation (www.childsplayindia.org) are proud to be
associated with World Busk (http://www.worldbusk.org/) from its very beginning
in 2009, and we have done so every year after that.

Every June, musicians around the world busk (perform live music of all hues in
public spaces) to raise money for the music charity Musequality and charities
that they support in various countries around the world (India, Thailand,
Uganda, South Africa, Ghana, Kenya).

Join us at Literati Cafe and Bookshop, Calangute (poster attached) on 16 June,
5.30 pm onwards and join in the fun, either as audience or as  participant.

If you play a musical instrument &/or sing and would like to be a part of World
Busk, do get in touch by email or call 9011051950. Other forms of street
performance like drama or juggling etc are also welcome.

An update on Child's Play: Our kids are growing from strength to strength. We
now have violin and recorder, and a few of our children studying recorder are
ready to switch to transverse flute. Some of our string kids are getting
introduced to viola and cello at the Kala Academy. We hope to have teachers
from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama London come over for a long-term
period to help us start up a brass section as well!

Do spread the word! Looking forward to seeing you there on the 16th!
RSVP here as well:https://www.facebook.com/events/293590864068754/

Best wishes,

Luis

Dr. Luis Francisco Dias