Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:50:50 +0400
From: "Sunila Muzawar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Ancestral Home Remedies

Wonderful posting, Doc. I laughed and laughed.
Thanks,
Sunila

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:25:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Lawrie D'souza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Kidnapping victim rescued - Almost Live Report

This guy Cecil seems to be a very talented guy. Should
serve as an asset to Goanet/Goa-World...oops ! am I
mixing up anything here.
Well I sure do enjoy your post.... thank God ! it
comes unedited. I am sure the rest of the folks too
are njoyin....

Reading the several interview you posted was tempted
to ask you to cover a report with VVS....
Our own Veronica.... I am willing to bear the cost of
the phone charges...

Thanks to BSNL for the slash of rates in the
International call sector. I am sure VSNL will follow
soon.

BSNL slashes call rates by 40 %...
Kudos BSNL..

Cheers !!

Lawrieking....

Cecil..I wish I could let you use my identity...

http://games.yahoo.com/