Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 05:44:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Lawrie D'souza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] virus rampant on goatelecom emails...

Aware !!!

I have received 16 messages from goatelecom.com
addresses. Some of the addressees known to me and some
not. The subject was found suspect so I deleted all of
them.
Subject read like this ...

A Powful toy

Body read like this..

This is a powful tool
I expect you would like it.

Please donot open any attachments coming with such
messages.

If any PC's already infected then you could go to this
link to remove this virus off your PC.
http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_KLEZ.E

Regards

http://games.yahoo.com/