Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:51:49 +0530
From: "Aloysius D'Souza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Aloysius, nasal lavage, Marlon, cod liver oil and Uncle Tom

Hi Jose,

This is a sort of yogi trick  --  the yogi centre next toCatholic Gym Bombay
sells you something like a feeding cup but smaller  --you stick the spout in
one nostril bend over your wash basin and tilt your head sideways  --  do
not swallow  --  the water comes out through the other nostril and on the
way does enter the sinus chambers and tends towashthem clear also  --  hence
the need to use water that is previously boiled and then cooled

Aloysius D'Souza