Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:23:15 -0600 (MDT)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [none]

The Dar es Salaam Institute
presents

THE MAY  BALL 2002

on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 at 8:00pm

Features:

# THE SELECTION OF THE MAY QUEEN
# KITI MOTO (Roast Pork) ** FREE AS LNG AS "KITI IKO MTO" **
# MBUZI CHOMA (Roast Goat/Mutton) ** FREE AS LNG "MBUZI IK" **
# 2000 WATT (BMbA !!) SUND SYSTEM
# and LADZ OF FUN

 What else could you ask for??
 Why would you wanna be anywhere else???

DRESS:
 SMART CASUAL

ENTRANCE:
Members TSH 1000/=
Guests  TSH 1500/=

If you ARE in Dar es Salaam, this is one pArTy you don't wanna miss!!
If you are NOT IN Dar ... You had better FLY (hahahahaha) to the HAVEN OF PEACE!!

 I know I'll see you all there!!

SPREAD THE WORD 2,
BE ALL THE HELP THAT U KNOW U CAN BE!!

 Thank you