Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 00:06:33 -0600 (MDT)
From: "B B Cafe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] BB Cafe relocation plans

Hi, BB Caf=E9 is transplanting its seedlings. There's no longer enough
space for our music, literary and miscellaneous workshop and institution
building programmes to grow side by side in Panaji and so we have taken
on a twin farmhouse complex set in a tranquil forested part of the Arpora
region where these projects can evolve with plenty of breathing space.

The new facility will also have accommodation for visiting professionals;
an outdoor amphitheatre for cultural programmes and house the editorial
offices of our forthcoming literary webzine.=20

All activities ( creperie; tea and coffee house; organic food
store; designer product exhibitions; art exhibitions etc.) currently being
conducted from Panaji will continue from Arpora from next season
onwards. In addition, we have also been invited to open BB Caf=E9 outlets/
product-pick-up-points at Dona Paula (Synapse) and Palolem (Bhakti
Kutir) and so our e-commerce programme (especially for hard to find
children's books; rare teas; handmade papers and organic food) will
continue refurbished from June 15th onwards after a brief break. (
Walkabout Bookshop, Anjuna will also become a BB Caf=E9 outlet/ product
pick-up-point.)

As far as BB Caf=E9 Panaji goes it is no longer possible for us to manage
it personally. There are a few people who have expressed an interest in
running this outlet on a franchise basis, however, and we are still
talking. We will keep u informed as to its fate.

For further information please refer to our website pranaline.com which
will be ready for viewing by June 1st.

All queries should be addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

06/05/2002.