    [Goanet] Attention Netters - bad addresses
    [Goanet] Re:  Kashmir killings
    [Goanet] Response to Santosh -- Christian apologetics book recommendation
    [Goanet] Armando Menezes Birth Centenary Celebration, May 11, 2002
    [Goanet] What's new about rape? (Column)

  See end of digest for information on subscribing/unsusbcribing.

Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:19:08 -0500 (CDT)
From: Tariq Siddiqui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Shabana Azmi targeted

On Fri, 17 May 2002, George Pinto wrote:

> I am passing this on from Prof. Hari Sharma (retired, Canada) without comment.
>George

George,

You didn't find that piece hilarious? This was so funny, for its errors
and conclusions, that I didn't know if the people who wrote it were being
comical or serious.

- --
Tariq Siddiqui
[ This Space for Rent ]