In a message dated 05/19/2002 5:15:08 AM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Subj:     Re: [Goanet] MESSAGE TO ALL GOANS!
 Date:  05/19/2002 5:15:08 AM EST
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Sunila Muzawar)
 Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 For someone who is totally against organised religion, that is very tempting
 ! ;-) In any case, if all in India gave up their religion, everyone would
 focus on real issues like the economy, education, infrastructure, health,
 sanitation, and development. Instead, with the current obsession with
 organised religion we dig ourselves into a pit.

 Cheers,
 Sunila

 >From: ash k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 >Subject: [Goanet] MESSAGE TO ALL GOANS!
 >Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 02:15:11 -0700 (PDT)
 >
 >To all Goans: "Vote for BJP and give up your
 >RELIGION!"
 >
 >ash

Dear Netters:

Please excuse the presentation of the entire above post and my following
response:

Subj:   Re: [Goanet] MESSAGE TO ALL GOANS! -- RELIGION V/S ANIMISM SURVEY