Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 13:57:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: The Goan Forum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] what is new on The Goan Forum Website

Dear all,

Three new posts responses are added to TGF's "Are
Goans Liberated " editorial (total now 20 responses)

at http://www.colaco.net  being updated bur still
accessible

they are listed below

your criticism are welcome

jc for TGF

=======

Livia de Abreu Noronha
May 24, 2002

"One man's meat is another man's poison", and
therefore to some Goa is liberated and to others it is
still in bondage.

Nitin Singh
May 24, 2002
Even if Mr. Prabhudesai “doesn’t miss an opportunity
to slam the Portuguese”, we do have TGF here to defend
the Portuguese honor! Don’t we!?! *

Nitin Singh
May 25, 2002
Ineffective Indian blockade of Goa, Hippies and a
communal harmony that came into being*

Both * posts have TGF comments added at foot of posts

Coming Soon.....Siddis & Religion

=====
Recommended Goan Sites in Cyberspace

Goa-World at http://www.goa-world.net