VIVA SALAZAR.

The restriction imposed by Parrikar Government of showing Video Cassettes of
Gujarat Carnage in Goa is unacceptable.  I condemn it.  By banning such
films it looks Salazar is reborn in Goa.  Where are all the freedom fighters
who were fighting against Salazarist regime gone? How they can accept Goan
Salazar in the form of Parrikar?  During Portuguese time the censorship
imposed by Salazarist regime was opposed by the freedom loving Goans but now
how they accept Video Film censorship imposed by Parrikar? By following the
dictats of Salazar Parrikar is hailing Salazar.  By doing what Salazar was
doing in Goa before 1961 Parrikar is praising Salazar, by imposing
restriction on showing Video Film of Gujarat carnage Parrikar is raising
Salazar to the pedestal and shortly as a follower of Salazar, Parrikar and
his BJP in Goa will give a slogan "VIVA SALAZAR".

It is not only Gujarat cassettes but if necessary human rights activist
Goans must also show the Video cassettes of Congress initiated carnage of
Sikh community in the aftermath of Indira Gandhi killing.  This carnage was
done with the silent nod of Rajiv Gandhi while in Gurajat the carnage was
done with the open nod of Modi.  To hell with these leaders leading India
once again to disintegrate on the communal lines.  By showing these
cassettes let people know what cruelties Congress have done against Sikh
community.  To hell with this criminal congress and all its followers.

If it is possible people should show the Video Cassettes of the demolition
of Babri Masjid by BJP so that Goan voters will know the true colours of BJP
and how communal it is. If yesterday Babri Masjid of Muslims then tomorrow
it will be the Churches and Chapels of Christians.  Oh Francis Desouza of
Mapusa, take note of it.  To hell with you for contesting on BJP ticket.
You are worst than atheist George Fernandes.  People from Mapusa
constituency without any reservation must destroy Desouza in the coming
election and Mapusa Voters are really secular and sensible people then they
will not give votes to BJP candidate.

If Video Cassettes are totally prohibitted I am sure many of the
intellectuals in Goa will have the books in their showcases written soon
after the lifting of emergency, these books were written by great writers on
the excesses of emergency by Indira's Congress, in these books one will know
the worst cruelties done by Congressmen some of these cruelties are worst
than what we see today.  The best book written during that time was by
Kuldeep Naiar "The Judgement".  I am sure some of the people in Goa will
have the copies of this book.  The best thing during these critical time is
to make photocopy of the relevant pages of this book and distribute to the
people so that Voters in Goa will know what dirty game Congress played
during that time. If comes back to power again Congress will do worst acts
in Goa.  Let the fabricks of Congress be exposed thru the above exposure.

A. Veronica Fernandes
Kuwait.