"But she wants to use her own success to let
the world know that the disease can be fought and a
person can lead a normal life. She's an inspiration to
lot of MS victims, particularly the young and the
youth. "

Eugene Correia

It was a wonderful post -

Eugene is more than just a journalist. Its that , that makes the DIFFERENCE
-
I hope such post encourages others MS victims too.

- I too knew Chrystal - but that was when she was just a baby !

rene

I would like to thank ........Eugene and Fred.......in keeping us informed.