Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:23:50 -0400
From: "C. Felix D'Sa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Quebec Goans Association function... 25 years strong

C. Felix D'Sa
QGA - VP [Publicity]

The Quebec Goan Association (QGA) Montreal will be completing twenty five
years of its founding on 17th July 2002. The Board of Directors of the QGA
invites all its members, and members of sister institutions, to a 'Gala
Dinner Dance to be held at the Saint James Club, 1145 Union Ave.,
Montreal, Quebec, Canada on Saturday October 12th 2002 at 6.30 pm. For
futher details call 450-466-4469 or 514-363-9277 or any other members of
the QGA Board of Directors. [Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]]