Hi guys,
I saw Dinesh D'zouza being interviewed on TV and found
out more details about him. However, I do not know of
his origin. But know that he is an Indian.

here are more details about him. Did not publish on
Saligaonet as its not Saligao related.

Mr. D'Souza is the Robert and Karen Rishwain Fellow at
the Hoover Institution.

Publications:
Mr. D'Souza's new book What's So Great About America
(Regnery, April 2002) examines various critiques of
America, including the Islamic critique and the
multicultural critique. It makes the case for an
intelligent patriotism, based on an understanding of
what makes America unique in the world. His earlier
books include the New York Times bestseller Illiberal
Education (1991) and The End of Racism (1995), Ronald
Reagan: How an Ordinary Man Became an Extraordinary
Leader (1997), and The Virtue of Prosperity: Finding
Values in an Age of Techno Affluence (Free Press,
2000).  His articles on culture and politics have
appeared in Vanity Fair, Forbes, Harper's, the Wall
Street Journal, Atlantic Monthly, the Washington Post,
and the New York Times.

Media appearances:
Mr. D'Souza has been featured on numerous programs,
including This Week with David Brinkley, Nightline,
Crossfire, Firing Line, Good Morning America, and
Politically Incorrect.

Speaking engagements:
He speaks at top universities and business groups
across the country. Among his recent engagements are
the annual Telecosm conference, Forbes CEO Summit,
Harvard University, and the University of Virginia.
Professional experience:        Mr. D'Souza was senior
domestic policy analyst at the White House during the
Reagan administration from 1987 to 1988.

Personal
He graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Dartmouth College in
1983.

Seby Mascarenhas
Maryland, USA.