C Y B E R  - M  A T R I M O N I A L S ******************************
LOOKING OUT FOR a life partner? Circulate your message among thousands of
Goans for free. For a listing in this column send details to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the 1 MATRIMONIAL. Respondents are
requested to verify details for themselves. We carry, in good faith, details
as sent in by our readers. Make sure to include an email address to enable
you to get faster responses.

CALL GOING OUT FROM A TYPICAL WEST-COAST CANADIAN: Canadian: 59-year-old
retired professional Male, twice divorced, interested in locating a
self-actualized professional woman with minimum emotional baggage, for a
serious relationship. I am a typical west coast Canadian including all the
perceived faults.  A sense of humour is necessary. Please include a photo of
yourself when responding the first time to this adds. e-mail.  Viktor at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

WARM LOVING GOAN, DIVORCED: My intrests are reading, movies, walking,
travelling, music, cooking, gardening and going to the theatre. I have a
very positive view of life and like men with a sense of humour. I have two
sons aged nineteen and fourteen. I am 44 years old and would like someone
mature and understanding. I need a lot of tender loving care. I love
romantics. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN, BASED IN INDIA, EXECUTIVE SECRETARY: Alliance  invited  from  parents
for Roman Catholic Goan girl from India 42 yrs, 5'3", graduate, fair,
goodlooking, sincere, homely and God fearing working as an Executive
Secretary from well educated and well placed bachelors with sober habits and
good family background upto 47 yrs from India / Gulf or abroad.  Please
respond with complete details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

FAIR, SLIM, GRADUATE AT SOFTWARE COMPANY: R.C. spinster, 36/5'3", fair,
slim, graduate, software company invites alliance from educated,
well-settled bachelors. Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or Box no CC8242, The
Examiner, P.O.Box No 992, Mumbai 400 001.

UAE-BASED GOAN: Mother invites proposals from reliable, sincere,
homely, caring and well-settled graduate RC Goan bachelors, 33-37 years,
with sober habits, for her daughter, 32 years, graduate, working in UAE,
a God-fearing, simple, sincere, homely and dedicated girl.  If interested
please e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your details.  A photograph
will also be appreciated.

GOAN SPINSTER BASED IN INDIA : Goan Roman Catholic Spinster, 42 yrs, 5' 3",
Graduate, fair, beautiful, refined, affectionate, trustworthy and God
fearing working as an Executive Secretary invites proposals from Goan Roman
Catholic Bachelors upto 47 yrs, good natured, well educated, well settled
from cultured family either from Bombay/Gulf/abroad.  Please write with full
details to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Make your ad more interesting by including details about hobbies,
        interests, things you feel passionate about, activities you like to
        participate in, political views, favourite music and books, typical
        weekend activities, things you think about... Keep ads to a max of
        100 words. Please note, we *don't* carry caste affiliations in these
        columns. Do you know anyone on the lookout for a suitable match?
        Feel free to copy this dispatch to them. Invite them to join
        GoaNet/GoaNews, by writing in to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
        SUBSCRIBE GOANET/GOANETDIGEST as the subjectline.