Date: Wed,  3 Jul 2002 17:26:08 -0700
From: "Marlon Menezes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Important announcement on Goanet's filters

I think we are not really approaching this properly. The real question is when will
Pakistan become a world player on the soccer stage? Perhaps it is only then that India
will start taking this seriously. I recall in one cricket world cup, all my Indian
friends cared about was beating Pakistan. It did not really matter to them as much
that India did not win the cup.
I think the narrow focus on Pakistan not only clouds the minds of our politicians
(whom we love to bash) but also the Indian masses.
Marlon