Note: forwarded message attached.

http://sbc.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Mr. Correia,

I will no longer be posting to GoaNet.

Maybe I did overeach myself in more ways than one.

Just in clarification... I am still grateful for your levelheaded
intervention in the earlier 'suspension' issue.

If I spoke harshly against you recently it was just a natural reaction to
you accusing me of having a 'split personality' and sending you unwelcome
personal e-mail. The issue of personal e-mail, specially, could have been
mentioned privately, I feel.

My apologies for that outburst.

With regard to the debate matter. Your sources obviously are misinformed. I
am not a journalist or a reporter by any measure. My Almost-Live-Reports
are just ridiculous figments of my overactive imagination.

I just saw a contradiction in terms when journalists fight against
censorship in one forum and accept censorship on another.

The debate on censorship is as old as the written word. I do not want to go
into that again.

With my absence I am sure GoaNet will be 'buzzing with positive activity'
again.

Adios and thanks again.

Cecil

P.S.
You need not worry. This is my last personal e-mail to you. Just to tie up
loose ends as it were.
=========

Message: 15