On Gujarat elections:

And I watched the heated debate on the TV, yestrday,  between the political
and media personalities on the merits and demerits of the decision of the
Election Commission to differ Gujarat elections until next December. Of all,
I enjoyed the bit by our ex-union minister of Law & Judiciary, Mr. Arun
Jaitley.  In all this, the constitutional provisions that makes it mandatory
for Gujarat to have its elections in October as planned by the architect of
Gujarat's  devastation Mr. Modi have been  given too much importance. But no
one is talking about the constitutional provisions that makes it mandatory
of the governments to safe-guard the welfare and the well being of its
citizens. Those who talk in favour of Gujarat elections should be arrested
and sent to jail forthwith, including the slick Mr. Arun Jaitley. This is a
gross condoning of the murder and maiming of  thousands.   The decision of
the Election Commission is to be commended a thousand times. Gujarat has
shown that it does not deserve democracy and freedom and as such should be
put under President's rule permanently. Why the hell not??

On Fr. Agnel Polytechnic student's hunger strike/Dharna:

And a lot has been said of the striking students of Agnel  Polytechnic. And
as expected, Manohar Parrikar is expected to take a decision soon and end
the stalemate. And of-course, the day will be Manohar Parrikar's, just like
the other  times when he created the problems and solved them with much ado
and a lot of expense to the exchequer. If anyone has forgotten, these are
the  Miramar Beach privatization , Campal trees,  Masano de Amorim Heritage
building, etc. etc. If one wants to hog the limelight, one must create
problems and solve them, showing deep concern and understanding,  to the
satisfaction of all. This is the surest way of keeping oneself in the chair.
And I am very sure we are not going to hear any more about the letters sent
to the two ministers from the Chief Minister's office on the Chief Minister'
s letter-heads. This sure is a creation of a one way problem which does not
warrant  a solution.

On Independence Day Celebrations:

And it is ironic that  the celebration at the Secretariat, Panjim, of the
day of the freedom of the nation was not free for the people to witness. Who
was being protected from whom with this sorry police bandobost ?? And to
imagine that people are crazy enough to waste their precious time to go to
watch a bunch of hypocrites and self seekers bowing to the sacred flag, who
would otherwise sell the same along with the flag post if it fetched a
decent sum.

On Alabhya Housing Co-Operative Society of Tivim Scam:

And  it is a stupendously surprising  revelation that l.43 crore  rupees
were released as loans to this  housing co-operative society in the recent
scam without the slightest of caution or preoccupation by the sanctioning
authority. Why not? The commission on that 1.43 crore rupess  must have been
very lucrative. Come to think of it, that this Housing Co-operative is based
in Tivim  which has been the stronghold of the now enterprising MLA of
Aldona  and who has been making much of the noise in the assembly only shows
that the commission has'nt reached the right pockets. Wonder if this is not
another reverse case of creating a solution and pointing to the problem.

Cheers
Floriano