Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:51:52 -0700
From: "rene barreto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Funeral Service at St Inez Church Panjim 30.8.2002

Tereziniha Fernandes, wife of late Celestino Rafel  Fernandes (C.R) ,
(ex Nirobi ) Passed away in Dubai on 25th August 2002.

Mother of Raul , Marlene and Matilda / Mother in law of Vilma , Clyde and
Eugene .Grandmother of Cassandra , Raul jr , Christopher , Dylan , Andrea
and Shaun (Dubai )

The Funeral Cortege will leave the residence at La Campal Colony Miramar at
3.30pm on Friday 30 August 2002 for Funeral Service at St Inez Church Panjim
followed by burial at St Inez Cemetery.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

fwd- rene