In a message dated 9/3/02 11:08:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Dear Edgar Martins,

 That's fighting talk you're using. Why? Fred asked me for a comment on yr
 mail, I responded & then he asked me if it was OK to post it. I wouldn't
 see why not. By and large I thought you were correct in your statements,
 and my own were only meant as an addendum, sometimes as a corrective in
 the sense that things are never very simple, in matter of spirits as in
 matters of the spirit. So as they say these days, please chill...

 cheers all the same
 patrice & Diiiino!

     A crab called Fred Noronha, sometime ago accused me of learning
something on a visit to his place, and having transmitted the same to Dr. Leo
Rebello who I understand clashed with Leo. I asked Fred, what it was that I
told Leo and he either could not remember or he was just itching for a fight.
In July of this year, he drove his scooter besides me while I was riding in
front of the Secretariat. I stopped, he repeated his accusation but would not
substantiate. He drove off.

         He has been using his position on the Admin Team to ridicule me and
like his erstwhile cousin Milton Rodrigues, has been attempting to 'pull me
down.' Here is a classic example. I recently wrote on a topic I know in reply
to a posting on Feni by one netter called Gerrard. The above netter is Dutch
and has a good knowledge of world liqueurs, was drawn into the fray by this
mediocre journalist in a bid to stir up dissension. I stood by my views and
he does not dispute my viewpoint.

          I must make it very clear to netters that I have always intended to
enlighten my brothers and sisters on those topics that I know from
experience. I have travelled and perceived at close hand the various topics I
write on. Goans are free to accept them or to refute them but not by
maliciously implicating others. This netter Patrice and Diiino! should know
that Fred has a malicious streak. I hope that he does not, like his cousin
Milton threaten me with violence. Fred is 'kalchem shent" and should attempt
to curb his vindictive nature.

         The above is not taken from the Asian News Service or other sources.
These are my words.

     Edgar Martins

   P.S. This type of attitude has ruined goanet and today it has Fred's
standard.