Hi all,

Before I proceed further, I thank Floriano for his
action. But Gabriel is absolutely right. It's tidbits
as one word.
So, Floriano since you have taken the right step to
correct it, please take the second important step of
following the right way. Call it TIDBITS.
No matter what you call it, I for one enjoy your views
on Goan matters, especially the politics of the land.
Thanks for "dedicating" the first one to me. But I
thank you for heeding the advice from me and others.
Keep up your good work. We who live outside Goa and
India appreciate the time and energy you and others
like you devote to bring us news and opinions.
I can only thank you, and I hope the sun will shine
brightly on your party.

Eugene Correia