Dear Friend,

I, Atanasio F. Lobo (Nash) cordially invite you to attend any of our
Presentations consisting of Marketing Plan and Product Demonstration of ALOE
VERA PRODUCTS. You are also requested to bring along with you, your friends
and family members who may be interested in knowing how our Aloe Vera based
Health, Nutrition and Beauty Products work to eliminate illnesses and more
specially invite all those who maybe interested in joining our Marketing
Plan. Needless to say, our Presentations are very interesting, enjoyable and
entertaining. You are therefore invited to make it convenient to attend the
presentations at any of the following places.

Hotel Menino, Ponda, Goa
on Saturday, September 28th, 2002 at 4 pm

Tourist Hostel, Mapusa, Goa (MINI HALL)
on Sunday, September 29th, 2002 at 10 am and at 4 pm

The Marriott Hotel [Panjim - Goa]
On Friday, October 4th 2002
Business Opportunity (BOPP) from 11 am - 1 pm
Products Demonstration from 2 pm - 4 pm
Business Opportunity (BOPP) from 5 pm - 7 pm

On Saturday October 5th 2002
Marketing Plan from 11 am - 1 pm
Business Opportunity (BOPP) from 2 pm - 4 pm
Products Demonstration from 5 pm - 7 pm

On Sunday, October 6th 2002
Room # 1
Products Demonstration from 11 am - 7 pm
Room # 2
Marketing Plan from 11 am - 1 pm
New Distributor Orientation (NDO) from 2 pm - 4 pm
Business Opportunity (BOPP) from 5 pm - 7 pm

On Monday, October 7th 2002
Marketing Plan from 11 am - 1 pm
Business Opportunity (BOPP) from 2 pm - 4 pm
New Distributor Orientation (NDO) from 5 pm - 7 pm

For any details please call on Tel Nos. (O)470397, 470285 ® 415754 or
9822104659