WebSiteWatch (WSW)
* http://www.goatourism.org GOA TOURISM
* http://www.paulotravels.com Volvo buses too
---
What's On In Goa:
* Oct 11: ML Sardesai's translation of Satre's "Les Mots" in Konkani, 5:30pm
* Oct 12: Goa Orchestra performs at the Kala (Corelli, Bach)
* Mid-Oct: 2-day ornithologists workshop, Bondla southernbirdwing.com

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "J. Almeida" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "The Missionaries of Charity did not react to the
> charge." Probably too busy serving the illiterate and
> destitute, with medical and other help.
>
>No time to respond to propaganda. Good example for all
>of us. Actions speak louder than words.

On the other hand, they may not be able to defend themselves against
the charge because it is true. Silence often tells us a great deal
more than words. It is always too embarrassing to admit that you are
wrong, even if you are someone who wants to do nothing but good. After
all, the only thing that we know for certain is that they are human.

Cheers,

Santosh