What's On In Goa:
* Oct 15: Magic in town... Illusion India show, Panjim then Vasco
* Oct 16-17: Ornithology workshop, Bondla southernbirdwing.com
* Oct 16-27: Vipasana meditation, Alto Porvorim
* Oct 24: Antonio Pereira Puraskar (Award) ceremony, Porvorim

Sidney,

Thanks for the update. Actually, I am yet to receive the original
mail from Edgar, on Goanet.

And Edgar, I do know quite well as to who is appointed and who is
elected in the US! It has been said that Henry Kissinger is the
smartest American not to have become a President, although he pretty
much ran the Nixon and Ford Administrations! He was born in Germany.
The US law requires that a future President is born in the US. Also,
it was mentioned that Ms. Albright could very well become the
President of Czechoslovakia, if she were to run there, as she was
born there.

As for Colin Powell, whatever his party affiliations, he is a smart
man. Only problem is, he is perhaps in the wrong party. Before the
last elections, he was tipped to be a Presidential candidate and the
moment his name was mentioned, he got a lot of hate mail from all
across the US. His wife was more concerned about it than Mr. Powell.
She did not want her husband to run for office.

Nagesh