What's On In Goa:
* Oct 16-27: Vipasana meditation, Alto Porvorim
* Oct 24: Antonio Pereira Puraskar (Award) ceremony, Porvorim

Marlon said:
"I believe that Mary is far more powerful than Jude. She is a saint AND the mother of God, while Jude is just an ordinary saint. . . . "

I am no theologian but I do not not think Mary is the mother of God. She was the mother of Jesus who is the Son of God. We are all sons of God too.

But, hey . . . each one to his/her own.

And I do not want to engage in any correspondence on the Trinity . . and what it means or supposed to mean. PLEASE.

Tim de Mello
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ontario, CANADA