Dec 7-8: Seminar 'Jesuits in India', at XCHR-Porvorim
Ongoing: Exhibition of paintings, Art Chamber, Calangute www.goa-art.com
Dec  14: Customer Relationship Mgt Seminar, Xaviers, Mapusa Tel 2262356
Dec  13: Dance workshop, with Jaap Van Maanen. Tel 2275733 BB Cafe
Dec  09: Martial arts for women and travellers. Tai Chi, Karate, BB Cafe
Jan 18-19: Int't kite carnival at Morgim beach, Pernem

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Note: Some events continue beyond the starting date mentioned above

Friends ,

May  I take this opportunity in CONGRATULATING
George , Darryl and the many others who
 are associated with Goa Sudharop for the
 wonderful work they and others are doing for
Goa through the Volunteers and  Goan non-profits/NGOs
 in Goa

I would like to see more Goans give some thing back to GOA ,
some of their valuable time in doing  something  for Goa -
, if not by way of money then at least by way of
their TIME ..ten minutes per WEEK !    ?
........but then again we need to MAKE.................the TIME

VISIT Goa Sudharop and register yourslves at www.goasudharop.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This years WORLD GOA DAY August 2003- theme is

" Giving something back to Goa - Goan YOUTH and Identity."
I hope and feel sure that  many MORE  GOANS will particaipate in
this years GOAN World events / celebrations of  WORLD GOA DAY
 in August 2003.

I am  alsopleased to inform you that Goa Sudharop will be
hosting the World Goa Day page / Links on their website.

Viva GOA !

rene barreto
WGD 2003