Sir,

We at SOUTH GOA PUBLIC INTEREST ACTION GROUP  a Margao
based regd NGO No:171/GOA/2000, with our jurisdiction
extending to the entire  South Goa District,  would
like, as in the past two years convey to you our
participation  in the NRI Convention - 2002 schedule
on 29/12/2002

We intend to present a paper on

NRIs - What the Goa Government could do

by one our members.

We would also  have a small table space outside where
we could interact with the NRIs as in the past and
solicit their views on the  on the issues they are
confronted with.

This being the third year of our participation we
expect your confirmation.

Trust the same is in order.

A line in confirmation will be appreciated

Wishing the NRI Facilitating Centre all success this
Convention

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours faithfully,
for SOUTH GOA PUBLIC INTEREST ACTION GROUP

sd/-
TERRENCE MAZARELO
PRESIDENT
Tel 00-91-0832 2715269
email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HELPLINE: 9822158584
Mr Percy Ferrao Jt. Secretary, SGPIAG
London -United Kingdom,

Kindly interact with the Goan diaspora in UK and email
immediately latest by 28.12.2002 GMT  details of
problems faced by them and their expectations from the
Goa Government.

These will constitute vital inputs for our paper to be
presented at the Convention.

Godfrey J. I. Gonsalves
Program Co-Ordinator
WANT TO check out which mailing lists you could subscribe to? Send a blank email
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ongoing: Exhibition of paintings, Art Chamber, Calangute www.goa-art.com
Dec 23-Jan 7: Dayanita Singh's photo exhibition, Art House Tel 2276123
Jan  18-19: International kite carnival at Morgim beach, Pernem