If you know of an interesting Goa-related site please send along the
URL. Thanks, FN [EMAIL PROTECTED]

URL             :  http://www.xavierscollege-goa.com

                            St. Xavier's College

      Hey, hey, hey! Is this something or what? Ain't we getting hi tech
   here at Xavier's!

      Well you have just entered the official site of St. Xavier's
   College, Goa, India. To carry on hit the map at the bottom of this
   page.
                    ___________________________________

The Aim

         Well our aim is to update the ex-Xavierites about what is
   happening here at Xaviers. It's not fair that after graduating they
   forget their good ol' college and its days. We wish to inform them
   what is the present state of the institution where they spent three
   eventful years of their life. Those were the days guys, and we wish to
   rekindle those lost memories of probably the best three years of your
   life.

           But that does not stop others from visiting our site coz
   everyone's welcome here. If you want to become a Xavierite check it
   out. Even if you were never a Xavierite, no problem, you will feel
   like one once you check out this site.
                    ___________________________________

Our Mission Statement

      St. Xaviers aims at providing a balanced all-round education to its
students with a view to forming young men and women who will be intellectually
able, high-minded and disciplined Citizens of our Country and particularly, at
helping the Catholic youth to be committed followers of Christ.

                    ___________________________________

Location

       Well for those who do not know, our college is situated on the top
   of a hill, looking over the town of Mapusa. Mapusa is an important
   town of the Indian state of Goa, the land of the Fish, Feni, Football
   and Fun. I guess every body knows where India is..... Well Goa is
   situated on the west coast of India. It is a paradise state with
   beautiful beaches, swaying palms and friendly people and that's
   precisely why Goa is known as the land of sun, sea and sand.
       The 'X' in the map shows you Goa and believe me that is the size
   of Goa.
       Click on the map to carry on !!!

                  [1]Hit the Map to move on and HURRY!!!

                     Address :       Xavier Nagar,
                                   Altinho, Mapusa,
                                     Bardez, Goa,
                                        India.
                     E- mail :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   We are thankful to our students Sarvesh, Selwyn, Satyajit, Fritz,
   Hemant for maintaining this site.