1. I will try to figure out why I "really" need 4
e-mail addresses.

2. I will stop sending e-mail to my husband (wife) or
friend. A phone call every now and then would be
appreciated.

3. I resolve to work with neglected children -- my
own.

4. I will answer my snail mail with the same
enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.

5. I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages
and be on the phone at the same time with the same
person.

6. I resolve to back up my 12 GB hard drive
daily...well, once a week...okay, monthly then...or
maybe... at least once a year.

7. I will spend less than one hour a day on the
Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate
since I'm not a clock watcher.

8. I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the
morning... 4:30 is much more practical since my
friends overseas already had time to answer me
by then.

9. I will think of a password other than "password."

10. I resolve... I resolve to... I resolve to, uh... I
resolve to, uh, get my, er... I resolve to, uh, get
my, er, off-line work done, too!