Aires Rodrigues wrote:
> Wearing a helmet could never be one of my New Year
> resolutions.
> Nevertheless I would not wish to be proclaimed dead
> for not wearing one.
> Kicking the bucket for having consumed a bucket of
> Kingfisher would be a more soothing and comforting >
verdict in the autopsy report.
----------------------------

Am just wondering if it is possible to consume a
bucket of Kingfisher AND wear a helmet? Is this too
difficult for a Goan to do?
Can anyone help me out on this one?
Anyone?

Mervyn
If the Canadian newspaper reports are to be believed,
motorcyclist 'driving under the influence' survive
head on collisions and avoid head injury just because
they have to wear the protective gear.