indianfootball.com update  (Arunava Chaudhuri,  Fri Jan 3 06:25:46
2003)

Dear Friends,

Happy New Year to you all!!!

The indianfootball.com team hopes and will work to cover Indian
football in it's whole spectrum in the new year as we did in the
past one. But as you know, it is not always easy...

So here are the latest updates at indianfootball.com:
- indianfootball.com eMail interview
exclusively with Kalyan Chaubey, goalkeeper at Salgaocar about his
background, his aims and his trials in Germany last summer.

- 3rd SAFF Cup
we have put together a special section for the 3rd SAFF Cup going to
be held in Dhaka, Bangladesh from January 10-20, 2003. With infos on
schedule, teams, statistics, etc...
http://specials.indianfootball.com/saffcup2003/

- 115th Durand Cup 2003
Scores, schedule,etc online

- 108th IFA-Shield 2003
Scores, schedule,etc online

- 7th National League 2002/03
covering the NFL with numerous details, e.g. league table, scores,
schedule, team lists and pictures

Go to http://www.indianfootball.com/ for details...

bye,
Arunava.

PS: indianfootball.com has a new forum.  You find it under
http://www.sports-india.com/phpBB2/ .  Cooperation between
indianfootball.com, TennisIndia.org and Sports-India.com .

WANT TO check out which mailing lists you could subscribe to? Send a blank email
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]