BIG NAME: As if writers, musicians, singers and cartoonists were not enough, bucolic Siolim had to throw up an artist of merit, Rajan Fulari. This young man has staged numerous exhibitions of his paintings in the big galleries of India. He was recently chosen by the British council as one of two Indian artistes for a two-month exchange programme in Glasgow, Scotland. (Joaquim Fernandes in NT)

Congratulations Rajan! Well done.
Sorry we could not meet up in the UK last year.
But I will definitely look you up when I am in Goa this year.

Tim de Mello
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ontario, CANADA