BB Cafe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
BETWEEN BREATHS OPEN AIR FILM PROJECTION AND DINNER:
For example, the very strong feeling I had on meeting
an old Tibetan lama in Katmandu sitting in front of
him without the comfort of a common language. For in
that moment there was an incredible sense of
communion, an emotional understanding and
communication which goes beyond duality. Looking at
him was like looking into a mirror where I would see
my face "morphing" into his face-there was no longer a
teacher or a student but only one being.

Folks,
In contention for Canada's Joke of the Year 2002, is
the following:

A Buddhist walks up to a hot-dog vendor and says,
"Make me one with everything."

Mervyn