"Santosh Helekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
> The above rationale is not very credible considering
> that plans for
> war with Iraq were drawn before 9/11. Bush and his
> cronies wanted that war at any cost. Some convenient
rationale (any kind of rationale) could be
manufactured later for public consumption. The 40%
loyal partisans would be all too willing to lap up
anything that was served to them. The inattentive and
uninformed 20% could be muzzled into submission by
empty rhetoric and jingoistic propaganda.

Santosh:
In 1994, David Rokerfeller told the United Nations
that, "We are on the verge of global transformation.
All we need is the right major crisis and the nations
will accept the New World Order."

New World Order!
Looks like the US is going to use Sept 11th to unleash
its armed forces and do whatever it feels like.

Mervyn
BTW, if todays news reports are correct, Europe is
begining to understand whats happening.