Hello Tony,

Are we saying that the intentions of the US in
bringing regime change is by using a Sony Playstation
(term plagarised)?

What I read between the lines from your post is that
Nehru's dadagiri was more than regime change ie.: the
desecration and plunder of Goa?

BTW I think you should vividly remember that prior to
the occupation of GDD, the Indians had a Consulate
General placed in Goa thereby recognising the
sovereignty of EIP.

Regards

B. Colaco

Bernado: > The Indian Minister was not condemning the
U.S. > for ignoring U.N. > resolutions, but for
demanding a "regime change" in > Iraq - a
fellow-member > of the U.N. India may have "occupied"
Goa, Daman & > Diu in 1961, but it never > sought a
"regime change" in Portugal by replacing > Salazar. >
---Tony Correia-Afonso. >