Sir/Madam,

The Hello Group was established in October 1998 with the launch of Goa's
pioneering 24-hour telephone based helpline service 'Hello 2412121'.

Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year, Hello
2412121 has grown to be a saviour to housewives, students, tourists and
businessmen alike. With the single most comprehensive and perhaps only
data-base in the state it is easy to see why Hello 2412121 has become a
household name.

As part of a long term expansion programme the Hello Group ventured into
the field of publications and launched two bi-monthly magazines - Hello
Panjim and Hello Margao. These are presently Goa's largest circulated
magazines with a combined circulation of 37,000 copies for every edition.

Travel Talk, the exclusive travel magazine was launched next and has over
the years become standard reading for the 'Who's Who' in Goa's travel
industry and the tourists coming down to Goa. With a circulation of
 18,000, Travel Talk is also distributed free of cost to incoming charter
 tourists and often serves as their first glimpse into our very own
 sunshine state - Goa.

Our site http://www.hellotraveltalk.com on an average has over 50 page
views per day, most of it being overseas surfers. We have also
incorporated a secure payment gateway, a first for a Goan site. Apart
from a comprehensive list of hotels, restaurants, tourist resources etc
 we also offer Goa's one & only secure online shopping mall. We have
 great offers on fresh flowers & cakes for the coming Valentine's &
 Easter season. Send your folks & friends back home a token of your love.
 Hello Travel Talk, keeping you & Goa in touch, always...

Best Regards,
Sangeet Augustine
Manager - Technical
Hello Information Services Pvt Ltd.