Dear GoaNetters:

I have proposed the setting up of a newsgroup dealing with Goa
(soc.culture.indian.goa) on Usenet. This proposal is currently at the
'RFD' (request-for-discussion) stage on news.announce.newgroups and the
news.groups and related groups.

You can also find the details at
http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=news.announce.newgroups&selm=1043606576.64239%40isc.org

You can also search or locate newsgroups at http://groups.google.com

If this proposal is accepted, a specifically Goa-related newsgroup could
complement existing initiatives at highlighting Goa in cyberspace.

Please check out the above newsgroup or URL and send in your suggestions,
criticism or comments on the proposal.

FN
--
Frederick Noronha    : http://www.bytesforall.org : When we speak of free
Freelance Journalist : Goa India 403511           : software we refer to