software (a good Free Software program called Mailman) has set your
address to 'no-mail' because mail to your account was repeatedly
bouncing. It's best to get in touch with [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
request that the no-mail option be set back again. Thanks, FN

>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Jan 28 15:20:24 2003

On another subject, I realized that I suddenly stopped getting the digest
version of GoaNet discussion.  Was I dropped consciously ?  Is there
something I should have done or written to indicate that I am still
interested in receiving the digest ?

>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Jan 28 15:29:32 2003

Fred, I seem to be disconnected from the Goa Net for some reason.  I
would also appreciate your adding another goan friend to your news
network.....

--
Frederick Noronha    : http://www.bytesforall.org : When we speak of free
Freelance Journalist : Goa India 403511           : software we refer to