Hi Vincente,

I had already sent in my details, but would like to make a change in it.

Name : Rita Siqueira
Date of Birth : 12/12/1971
Birth Place / Current Location :  Bombay, India / Kuwait
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

At 10:28 PM 1/30/2003 -0600, you wrote:

Hi Fellow Netters,

So far i have only received details from 4 goanetters out of the 1000+ members. If you wish not to include your birth year feel free so.

If anybody wants to include their aniversaries or children B'day also feel free.

Rgds,
Vincente.
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Vincente Fernandes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [GOANET] Goanet Birthday list
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:41:53 -0600

Starting 1st Feb 2003 i will be starting the Goanet Birthday list.

Kindly request all the goanet members to send their B'day details in the below format. just an example.

Name Birth Date Birth Place/Current Location E-mail address
Vincente MM/DD/YYYY Margao-Goa/USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

e-mails with details can be sent directly to me. Any other suggestions are always welcome.
Thanks,
Vincente.