From: Francisco Colaco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [GOANET] thanks and let me know the dues
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:48:01 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sirs,

I thank you for including me in the list of your subscribers. I had requested my good friend Mr. Tony Correia Afonso to kindly recommend my name. I would like to know now the amount due and to whom and how I should send it, I am leaving for HYDERABAD today for a Conference on Echocardiography and I shall send a few details about myself when I return.

Regards and thanks,

FRANCISCO COLACO,MD,FICA