From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of nirmala gopal rajanala
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 12:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [GOANET] Re: nehru dynasty

Dear Friends,

In the recent past, there have been a lot of efforts by
organisations,
institutions and politics working against the interests of India,
which have
been involved in the creation, distribution and propagation of
such kind of
inflammatory material.

This is a very tactical issue.  This was done by Himmler during
the Hitler
regime.  It effectively creates a thought which helps in the
destabilisation
of a system.

By forwarding it to even us, you only help in this propaganda.  If
you can
see and read carefully, the theme, the logic, the language and the
arguments
of the person who begins the mail are all indications to that
effect.

Common people are unable to see the difference and the subtlety in
the
message.  We treat that as objectivity, which it is not.

You too have become a victim of this and you are inadvertently
helping
someone who has started the process of destabilising our country.
The right
thing would be bring it to the notice of officials to help them
take
appropriate action in the interests of the nation.

Please be careful, next time.

Let us all stive to fight all such attempts at demoralising the
Indian spirit.

Regards,
Nirmala