****************************************
For more information/links, see http://goanet.netfirms.com
****************************************




-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Tariq Siddiqui
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 2:43 PM

And this really saddens me. It seems that in their zeal to thump their
chests, after all this exchange, they still have not given a moment of
thought to what the opposition of this war really is saying.

Tariq Siddiqui

Response: Don't be sad. Do something about it. I suggest you take your
next vacation and help the Iraqis. 

I did not know that the opposition to this Iraq war was linked to the
Portuguese 450 years ago in India (which you referred to). Again a very
selective reading of history. If you want to talk history, the next time
we talk of Portuguese in Goa, let's talk about the Muslim rule in Goa
and the Muslim rule in Portugal and Spain a hundred years prior to that.
I wonder how many smiles and flowers from the natives greeted these
invading armies. GL.


_______________________________________________
Goanet mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.goanet.org/mailman/listinfo/goanet

Reply via email to