In re: my 26 Jul 2003 22:27:24 EDT posting

Sorry the last quote <see below> somehow was missing. It should have read:

I do note, however, that you are on such a campaign when you write:

<I am hoping that there are at least a few more young people today who want to think for themselves, and exercise their reason rather than faith in understanding the natural world.>

Reminds me of an old Konkani song I heard in my childhood (pardon my
spelling):

.................................................

My apologies -- Hope it goes through this time:

Pat de Sousa
AKA Paddy

_________________________________________________________________
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail



##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to