One Act Play Competition on 30th Jan. 2004.

Saw the hand bill, and read about this show in the
local news papers and on the Internet too, my well
Wishes for all the participants specially for the
competing Directors. The amazing part that has put me
Task is our well known musician Shahu, On 4th Nov.
2003, members of KGTS gave him a farewell
Because he was leaving Kuwait for good and going to
Dubai for better prospects, he bid farewell on
5th Nov. 2003, and now Utorda Club announces that
Shahu is back in Kuwait for the show all the way
from Dubai, is he on leave ? As per information
received he is back to Kuwait for good, and its been
almost a month or so since he arrived here in Kuwait,
on the other hand this is absolutely confidential,
its believed that when he left Kuwait he did not
cancel his residence which made it easier to come
back,
its also believed that he left Dubai cause he could
not coup up with the  job, anyway hope KGTS has
given you a Welcome party too.

By the way Mr. Shahu during your last speech at the
KGTS farewell, you mentioned that other organizations
had forgotten you for whom you had played for charity,
can you please name some of them for the public also
to know how charitable you have been, also in your
speech you said that after you have gone away most
probably they will hold condolence meeting for you.
I'm just reminding you your own
Words since you are back in Kuwait, actually I wanted
to mention this soon after you left, but it would be
A waste to say something behind you back, I don't
think that anyone has forgotten you, because many of
My friends and colleagues still remember you with
pride, and by the way Welcome Back.

Xavier Feds.