For all the Goan Youth and their friends in Sydney, Australia. Please see
below.

For further information, you can contact the committee at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or myself at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,
Priya
Sydney, Australia

_______________

Welcome to Goan Connections

Firstly, the Goan youth committee would like to thank everyone who made it
to our first "Get - together Drinks " at the Arena, Fox Studios on Saturday
the 28th of February. We had a turn out of around 80 - 90 people throughout
the night, which is more than what we expected. Hopefully this is a start to
a promising year.....Pictures will be emailed out soon

So what is Goan Connections?

In a nutshell, we are a Goan youth group trying to connect the Goan youth
and their friends around Sydney, Australia.

We are in the process of establishing a social agenda for the year, which
will help bring us together through a variety of different events. Your
ideas and suggestions are greatly welcomed by the committee.

So what to expect soon?

Well we aim to:

1  A website running dedicated to the Goan youth over the next 2 months.

2  Informal social meetings around various locations ie Pubs, drinks after
work or uni

3  Take any requests / suggestions, whether it be a small event or big event
such as telling   people that there going to dinner in the city and if
anyone would like to join them. Or even if it's someone birthday and would
like the Goan Connections to advertise this information.

How to contact us and how we will contact you.

Any updates or progress with the Goan Connections will be made through
emails until website up

Please direct all questions or replies to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

IMPORTANT - Please forward this email onto anyone you know who interested as
some emails could not be read the other night and to reply with correct
email

Goan Connections
Sydney, Australia

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #