Thank you Gabe, Paulo, Fred and Helga for the Portuguese translation and useful tips.

To reassure my perceived competitors in Goa, let me make it clear that it's not meant for use there. It's just an advance preparation for a visit to Portugal in the near future.

Btw, Cecil has sent me an exhaustive and extremely useful mail, listing how to say it in 19 languages, including German, Japanese and Spanish -- but, alas, not in Portuguese.

Now that Gabe has magnanimously stepped in, I won't be tongue-tied at the crucial moment in any part of the world.

I've to master the right accent and pronunciation now, so that it won't sound like "I kissed your grandpa!"

Eu te amo muito muito.

Cheers,

RKN

_________________________________________________________________
Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=hmltag Only on www.shaadi.com. Register now!



##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to