Eustaquio <URL: http://electionsgoa.nic.in/ >
Many thanks for the above link. Being a fairly new returnee to Goa it makes fascinating reading as I now can put names to a lot of my neighbours, and I don't feel so lonely now as I can see how many Quadros' there are in my village. I'd like to recommend it to anyone who would like to know a bit more of the people who live in their locality. Thanks and warm regards Ciril de Quadros Raia & Slough, England **************************************************************************** **************** 'no one is so poor that he cannot give, and no one is so rich that he cannot receive' Fr Tony Lopes **************************************************************************** **************** Visit our website at http://www.halcrow.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------- The contents of this email do not give rise to any binding legal obligation upon Halcrow Group Limited unless subsequently confirmed on headed business notepaper sent by fax, letter or as an e-mail attachment. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message. Thank you. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ########################################################################## # Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts # # More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others # ##########################################################################
