Jubail Goans organize 'Cultural & Sports Event'
in Saudi Arabia
�
�
I would like to congratulate the Jubail Goans�on
hosting the cultural and Sports event on the 16th
April, 2004. It� was certainly a great success! I can
say that the event was professionally co-ordinated by
the committee members. The entertainment was
excellent. The food was superb. The hall was glamorous
and the area was great. I appreciate for your
initiative. I am happy to know that our Goan
association in Jubail is now progressing and
flourishing. Do convey my thanks to Mario, Denis,
John, Jerry's family and others.� An excellent job!
Also the support of the other Goans� was great!�
Everybody was enthusiastic and there was Goan
atmosphere all around. For the first time in many
years, it gave me an opportunity to� interact� with
the other Goans and make some new friends.
Once again, I congratulate the committee members for
all their tremendous efforts in making the event a
great success. Indeed, a day to remember!
Warm Regards,
Jerson Vaz
Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
www.goa-world.com
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25�
http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash
##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] #
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ #
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #
##########################################################################