"Gilbert Lawrence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> I am glad to note that Santosh has to correct an impression that
> 'Catholic teachings gives an advantage' 
>

I do not correct impressions. I only express my views.

>
>Among Goans we sometimes do the reverse. 
>

There is no noticeable difference between Goans and other human 
beings.

>
>As physicians do you think we would be justified and have the luxury 
>in spending a life-time in changing what we were taught and what the
> current thinking is?
>

There is no noticeable difference between physicians and other human 
beings. Revisionism based on sound evidence is always justified and 
necessary. Revisionism based on ideology and half-baked knowledge is 
a waste of everybody's time.

Cheers,

Santosh



##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to