# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]          #
# Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/    #
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #

LUCIA REVEALS THE THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA Independently
of any Creed or Religion, is better to be prepared and
be in good terms with GOD, though we never know when
we will leaving  this world....

LAST SECRET OF FATIMA

The Church has given permission to reveal to the
people the last part of the message. The Blessed
Virgin appeared to three children in Fatima,
Portugal, in 1917, this is a proven fact, one of these
children is still alive, her name is Lucia, she is a
Cloistered nun and lives in a  monastery in Portugal.

Lucia disclosed the message for the first time to Pope
Pius XII
whom, after reading it, he sealed it and stored away
without making it
public.
Later Pope John XXIII read it and, in the same manner
as his
predecessor he kept it out of the public eye because
he knew that once revealed, it will bring desperation
and panic to human kind.

Now the time has come, and permission has been granted
from Pope John Paul II to reveal it to the children of
God, in order not to create  panic but to make people
aware of this important message so everybody can be
prepared.

The Virgin told Lucia: "Go my child and tell the world
what will come to pass during the 1950's - 2000's Men
are not practicing the Commandments that our Father
has given us. Evil is governing the world and is
harvesting hate and resentment all over. Men will
fabricate mortal weapons that will destroy the world
in minutes, half of the human race will be
destroyed, the
war will begin against Rome, and there will be
conflicts amongst religious orders.

God will allow all natural phenomenon's like smoke,
hail, cold, water, fire, floods, earthquakes, winds
and inclement weather to slowly
batter the planet. These things will come to pass
before the year 2010. "Those who won't believe, this
is the time" your beloved mother told you "those
lacking charity towards others and those who do not
love thy neighbour like my beloved Son has loved you,
all, cannot survive. They will wish to have
died, millions are unimaginable, they will come, and
there is no
doubt.

Our Lord God will punish severely those who do not
believe in him, those who despise him and those who
did not have time for him." "I call upon all of you to
come to my son Jesus Christ, God helps the world but
all  of
those who do not show fidelity and loyalty will be
destroyed".
Father Agustin, who lives in Fatima, said that Pope
Paul VI gave him
permission to visit sister Lucia who is a Cloistered
nun (she does not leave the monastery nor is allowed
to received any visitors). Father said
 that she received him greatly overwhelmed and told
him: "Father, our lady is very sad because nobody is
interested in her prophecy of 1917, though the
righteous are walking through a narrow path, the evil
ones are walking through an ample road that is leading
them straight to
punishment will come
very soon.
"Many souls will be lost, many nations will disappear
from the
earth.
But, in the middle of all these, if men reflect, pray
and practice good deeds, the world can be saved. One
of all these, if men persist with its
evil, the world will be lost forever.
The time has come for all to pass on the message of
our Blessed
Lady to their families, friends, and to the entire
world. Start praying, to make penitence and
sacrifices. We are at the last minute of the last
day and
the catastrophes are near. Due to this, many that were
far from
the
church
will return to the open arms of the Church of Jesus
Christ. The
>joining
> > of
and Apostolic
and Protestants.
All will return
>believing
and
worshipping God our creator, in his beloved Son and in
our
> > Mother

punishment will
>MAN
ASSASSINATED AND THIS WILL
>PROVOKE
THROUGH EUROPE AND
> > NUCLEAR

will fall over us for
> > hours
that survives this
>obscurity
they will be good
>people.
>In
GREAT QUAKE will
>shake
> > the
signal that God is who
>governs
propagate the faith and
> > message
BE AFRAID.

ask God for
>forgiveness.
power of evil
> > survive
and remain alive I
> > give
IN A SHORT PERIOD
SHAKE.... The
>be
> > so
degrees and it will
>it
darkness will
>the
mingling around and
> > doing
listen to this
>and
faithful souls,
> > light
with a crucifix in
communicate with GOD and implore for His infinite
mercy.... All
will
>be
dark, IN THE SKY A GREAT MYSTIC CROSS will appear to
remind us
the
>price
that his beloved Son had to pay for our redemption....
In the
house
>the
only thing that can give light will be the HOLY
CANDLES... Once
lit, nothing will put them off until the three days of
darkness
are over.
 Also,
you should have Holy water that should be sprinkled
abundantly
on
 windows
and doors. The Lord will protect the property of the
chosen
ones...
Kneel down before the powerful cross of my beloved
Son, pray the
>Rosary
and after each Hail Mary you must pray the following:
"Oh God
>forgive
>us
our sins, preserve us from the fire of hell, take all
souls to
>heaven,
especially those who are in more need of they mercy.
Blessed
Virgin
>Mary
protect us, we love you, save us and save the world".

Pray 5 Creeds and the Rosary which is the secret to my

Immaculate
>Heart.
the message to
>everyone,
 DO
NOT FEAR. FEAR NOTHING DURING THE LORD'S GREAT DAY.
Talk to all
the
souls
now that there is time, those who keep quiet will be
responsible
for
>all
those souls who will perish in ignorance. All those
who pray
humbly
>the
rosary will have the protection of heaven and those
who are
bound to
>die
will help them die in peace and they will be holy when
they
enter
>the
 other
world. I wish all my children to attend mass every
first Friday
and
every
first Saturday of each month, to confess and receive
Holy
Communion
>and
 in
doing do, save the world from its TOTAL DESTRUCTION.

WHEN the earth shakes no more, those who still do not
believe in
our
 Lord
will perish in a horrible way. The wind will bring gas
and it
will disperse it everywhere, then the sun will rise.
Maybe you
will survive this catastrophe. Do not forget that
God's
punishment is holy and ONCE IT
>HAS
STARTED YOU SHOULD NOT LOOK OUTSIDE, UNDER NO
CIRCUMSTANCE, GOD
DOES
>NOT
WANT ANY OF HIS CHILDREN TO SEE WHEN HE PUNISHES THE
SINNERS....
All
 this
encompasses with the writings of the Holy
Scriptures..... Read on the New
Testament: Lucas 21 - 5:121, 12:19, 20:20, 29:33
Letters of St Paul 3 - 8-14 Isaiah 40, 1:5:9. You must
understand that God allows all
this to happen. The Pope and Bishops are now awaiting
another
message that
 speaks
about repentance and prayer. Remember that Gods words
are not a
>threat,
but
good news.... Please arrange to forward to all your
friends so
we
>all
> > can
have the opportunity to repent and be saved. We do not
know if
those receiving this message believe or not in GOD,
but think
that if you
>are
receiving this message is for a reason!!
Maybe the Creator is giving us the chance to be saved,
no matter
>what
religion or creed. If you don't believe in this
message at least
>send
>it
others, it costs you nothing. To all those receiving
it, they
can
have
 the
opportunity to judge for themselves. Remember, we can
avoid a
great
deal
if
we practice the commandments that our Father God left
us. There are 10 simple things, that if we all put in
practice we can obtain God's pardon.
LETS PASS IT ON TO ALL THE PEOPLE WE KNOW!!