# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #

Aires Rodrigues  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fri Oct 8 23:34:03 2004

<I have yesterday in a letter to Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar demanded a police inquiry into the death of Velim seamen Mr. Constancio Silva who allegedly committed suicide in front of the Usgaon Church on 16th November 1999 when Fr. Newton Rodrigues was posted as Parish Priest there.>

Aires Rodrigues [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Oct 5 04:20:15 2004

<The source of mischief and frustrated attempts to create conflicts is apparently the keyboard of the Ribandar Church computer from where these messages in the name of the so called Maria Rodrigues emanate.>

===== JC response

Whassup with all these Rodrigues folk ?

Some questions from me. I ask because I know not the law of the land.

Is it normal practice for Police Inquiries to be set up in inter-personal matters? Has the route of a Police Complaint been exhausted ?

Oh Yes.....and please do tell us WHEN Parrikar gets to Setting up this Police Inquiry..... or Inquisition

Aires further goes on to say the following <the priest ........... the serious charge against him of allegedly molesting a 13 year old girl >

This is a very serious charge. It might be true or it might be false. It could happen to any individual.

I sincerely believe that there is a right way and a wrong way to go about this. Aires is a lawyer. He should know what the right routes are. Splashing names of individuals in Cyberspace - without legal recourse is NOT ( at least in my opinion ) one of them.

Someone could easily get up and say/write ANYTHING FALSE about ANY among us.

That "keyboard of the Ribandar Church computer" comment from Aires indicates to me that there is something really personal going on in Ribandar.

jc

Slanderous words & hymens spoken are like Egg Shells broken. They can NEVER be truly repaired.

please visit "NEW" on The Goan Forum at http://www.colaco.net

1. http://www.goa-world.com

2. http://www.SuperGoa.com